This mushroom dish from Natasha’s Kitchen is incredibly quick, super easy, and looks delicious! From start to finish, the dish takes less than 15 minutes to make, and also contains cheap ingredients.
Here is the original recipe:
- 1 lb mushrooms (baby bella’s, cremini or button mushrooms)
- 1 medium or 2 small onions
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Chopped green onion, optional for garnish
- Finely chop your onions. Cut mushrooms into ¼” thick slices.
- In a medium, non-stick pan, saute onions in 1-2 tbsp olive oil for a few min or until golden
- In a separate, large pan, sauté sliced mushrooms in 1-2 tbsp olive oil until soft. Drain off excess juice if needed; leaving behind a small amount of juice.
- Combine mushrooms and onions. Add in 3 tsp sour cream and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Reviewers had positive things to say about the dish. It is not only a quick, cheap and easy weeknight meal for college students, but it also contains relatively healthy ingredients.